Thursday, March 25, 2021

Out-of-context things me and my friends/classmates/acquaintances have said (part 4)

 "Now, I appreciate how transparent we're being here, but if you want to talk about stabbing me, you might want to go someplace else."

"How do become sociopath?"

"Screw it, I have three favorite humans now."

"Screw governments and also bread."

"Yeah, you're only like a fifth of the way dead to me."

"Are you the demon under my bed and my FBI agent?"

"[song about how we shouldn't stab him because he just wants to share pufferfish with everyone]"

Person A: Shut up, you sound like the voices inside my head.
Person B: I am the voices in your head.
Person C: (sends picture of Bob the Tomato with the caption "*unsure sounds*")

"I got a whole entire motivation without any drugs!"

"OF ALL THE COUNTRIES I COULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN, OF COURSE IT WAS AMERICA"

(morning before a huge test in our history class)
Person A: "Did you actually study, or just cry in a closet?"
Person B: "both"

"...I just misgendered Abraham Lincoln."

"Funny story! Yesterday I missed a therapy appointment!" (Pause) "That's the whole story."

No comments:

Post a Comment