Thursday, March 18, 2021

Out-of-context things me and my friends/classmates/acquaintances have said (part 3)

 "Oh my gosh the insane cod exists."

"Welcome to level 25 of spinal cord dementia."

"oops I broke a spoon with an amiibo"

"arson tree."

"Remember that time we shipped [Name] with the Persians?"

"If I repeatedly hit my head against the wall will my instincts go away?"

Person A: "[Name] do you want to join the resistance against [Minecraft government]?"
Person B: "yes. please. what time. how much. when. who needs to die."

"why does this snake look like it's a pair of crocs?"

"According to [teacher], I dyed my hair with the blood of unicorns."

"Put the chicken bones away."

"Well now I have an intense hatred for people named Irene."

"Woo PTSD"

(in the middle of class) "I KNOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE BUT I'M SERIOUS IF I SAID EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I WOULD BE VERY MUCH A LOT ARRESTED RIGHT NOW"

No comments:

Post a Comment