Friday, March 12, 2021

Out-of-context things me and my friends/classmates/acquaintances have said (part 2)

 (in the middle of the hallway) "YOU MAY BE TALLER THAN ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE STEROIDS THAN ME, BUT I'M STILL STRONGER THAN YOU"

"[Name] come here, we have to have a conversation about gay penguins."

"DAWN, [incoherent] WANTS TO EAT YOUR TOES."

"I can obtain you a knife."

"Tell Satan to shut up, I'm happier than usual."

Person A: "Okay I thought we agreed no more crimes until tomorrow?"
Person B: "But I have 94 warrants for my arrest."

"You can always go on a killing spree. Can't hurt to prepare dinner early, am I right?"

"Eminemineminemineminemineminem."

"I need glue, popsicle sticks, and a will to live."

"I have a father on a stick."

"Give me back my eye hydration."

"I am an anxious sock."

"Please refrain from allowing the bird to make you eat yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment